What does your ideal bag look like?
Do you think that the best things come in small packages? Do you like a big just-in-case bag that will carry everything that you may need? Do you prefer a Goldilocks bag - not too big and not too small?
Interchange Crossbody Backpack made by Katie Oglesby Mehta, Coraline Wristlet, The Ring Sling, The Side Hustle made by Line Vienneau, The Crossbody Bag made by Leanne Moseley, Tania Mini Moto, Swim & Gym Bag,
Olive Vanity Bag, The Duffel Backpack made by Moira Haynes, modified Dorian made by Chanova Alcala Mabry, Dainty Daytripper, Coraline Clutch, Sophia Swim Tote
We'd love to see pictures of your favourite make so far. Add a photo of your favourite Swoon sew or Mrs H make to the gallery below for a chance to win a gift subscription to the Bag of the Month Club. And, share an action shot of your bag for an extra entry! This might be a photo of you or a friend holding or wearing your bag, or a photo of the types of things that you carry in your bag, or even a photo of your bag out in the wild.
Entries close at noon UK time on 28th September. You can enter one solo shot and one action shot per bag, and as many different makes as you would like! Full terms & conditions are at the bottom of this page.
Rules & Terms
How to Enter:
Add a photo of your favourite make so far to the gallery for a chance to win.
For an extra chance to win, share an action shot of your bag. This might be a photo of you or a friend holding or wearing your bag, or a photo of the types of things you carry in your bag, or a photo of your bag out in the wild - on the beach, at a cafe, at your stitching or knitting club. (Please make sure you have permission to share from anyone else who appears in your photo)
- Only bags made using designs from Sewing Patterns by Mrs H or from Swoon Patterns will be eligible. You can enter any design from across the Swoon Patterns and Sewing Patterns by Mrs H ranges, including free patterns. You may have purses from other designers in your photo, but they must not be the main focus of the picture.
- You can enter one solo shot and one action shot per bag.
- You can enter as many bags as you would like.
- The closing date for entries is 28th September at noon UK time.
- We will select our favourite photo from the gallery based on creativity of the photo, and creativity of the make (such as fabric choices), not by sewing skill. Bag makers of all skill levels are encouraged to submit photos of their bags.
- We will select three runners up using a random picker.
- We will select the winners within 48 hours of entries closing, and will contact winners by email. If we do not receive a response from a winner within 28 days of our email, we will select an alternate.
Prize information:Judged prize: One entrant will win a gift subscription to the Bag of the Month Club worth $20 USD. This subscription can be used for either the current season of the Club or for a future season.
Random draw: Three entrants will win a PDF sewing pattern of their choice from across the Swoon Patterns and Sewing Patterns by Mrs H catalogues. The value of each prize will depend on the pattern chosen by the winner. Winners must choose their prize by 31st December 2021.
How will your photo be used:
By entering your photo to this gallery:
- You retain legal ownership of your photo. You acknowledge and agree that you own the copyright of the photo, that the image does not infringe on any copyright or trademark, that you are over 18 years of age, and that you have permission from any person appearing in the photo to share their image.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your photo on this site.
- If you tick the checkbox, you also grant us permission to share your photo on our social media feeds (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest), and in our newsletter without compensation or prior notice. We may alter or edit your photo or combine it with other photos without seeking further permission from you. We will credit you in any reshare.
- We will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you regarding this giveaway gallery.
- If you would like your photo removed from the gallery at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your photo has been shared to this gallery without your consent, please email us at email@example.com. Once an email report is received, we may remove the photo while we investigate further. Please note that while we can remove photos from the gallery at any time, this will not necessarily remove their presence entirely from the Internet.
- We reserve the right to remove photos from the gallery at any time at our discretion.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered except at the discretion of S J Hussey Ltd. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. There is no fee to enter this prize draw. This prize draw is administered by S J Hussey Ltd in the UK and is not endorsed by, associated with, or affiliated to Facebook or Instagram in any way. Void where prohibited.