- Easy to read instructions, colour photographs, and pattern pieces
- Perfect for advanced bagineers who fancy a challenge!
- Lots of pockets to keep your belongings organised
The Toiletry Tote is not for the faint hearted! This is an advanced pattern for those who want a challenging sew and have great attention to detail.
The Toiletry Tote sewing pattern has been specially tested to ensure it's a challenging sew to push your bag making to the next level. The testers found the pattern clear to follow, and experienced bag makers loved learning the new skills!
The Toiletry Tote features a large central compartment, end pockets, a zipped pocket in the top flap, and an optional key strap. Great for keeping your toiletries organised!
The Toiletry Tote is classified as a challenging advanced bag sewing pattern. It is written in UK English and has been thoroughly tested by a team of expert pattern testers.
The Toiletry Tote sewing pattern features comprehensive instructions, pattern pieces, and colour photographs.The paper pattern is an A5 booklet with printed pattern pieces. The downloadable PDF pattern features printable pattern pieces and a text only section to save on ink and paper costs. When you buy our PDF sewing patterns, they are immediately added to your online account. Access this through My Downloadable Products on your dashboard, or find out more about how to download and print PDF sewing patterns here: How to download and print your PDF sewing pattern.
Buy The Toiletry Tote Bag sewing pattern direct from Sewing Patterns by Mrs H today!
What difficulty is this sewing pattern?
The Toiletry Tote Bag is a challenging advanced bag sewing pattern. However, if you get stuck, click here to visit our Facebook group for support: Facebook Support Group for Sewing Patterns by Mrs H.
How big is the finished bag?
The Toiletry Tote has finished dimensions of 14" x 11.5" x 5.5" (35.5cm x 29cm x 14cm).
What materials do I need?
- 0.5m (20") Outer fabric
- 0.75m (30") Lining fabric
- 1 x FQ Lightweight Mesh
- 0.5m (20") of 52" Wide Foam stabiliser
- 0.75m (30") of 40" Wide medium weight interfacing (Vilene G700 or Pellon SF101) - Narrower interfacing will need twice the length
- 0.85m (32") of Fold over Elastic
- 53cm (21") of 1/4" elastic
- 2 x 19 1/2" (49.5cm) #5 Zips for the ends (buy longer and cut down to avoid metal stoppers)
- 1 x 24" (61cm) #5 Zip for the top
- 1 x 8" (20cm) #3 Zip for the inside pocket
- 1.25m (2 1/8 yd) of 19mm (3/4") wide signle fold Bias Binding
- 1 x KAM Snap (optional)
- 1 x 3/4" Swivel Hook to hang the open bag from (optional)
- Double sided basting tape such as 'Collins wonder tape'
- Wonder Clips
- Fray Check
What's the tag for social media?
Where can I find more inspiration?
For more photos see my blog entry: Toiletry Tote Tester Photos.
Is there a sew along for The x Bag?
Not yet! Would you like to host one? Send us an email at email@example.com
I've found a mistake!
Oh no! We're sorry to hear that. Please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add it to our list to correct when the pattern is next updated.
I have a question not answered here
Send us an email to email@example.com or pop over to the Sewing Patterns by Mrs H Facebook Support Group and we'll do our best to help!
As low as: £ 9 00
£ 16 99 Price:
As low as: £ 9 00